Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Back Story Vol. #1

     It has come to my attention that about half the population of the world is dying to know about my past, for some reason. I certainly don't care if they know, so I have begun writing the story of my life.
     I was born in the large region of forest north of the Mountains of Mislarin that is known to most people simply as "The Northern Wilderness." My family consisted of myself my older brother, and my three younger sisters. I of course had parents too. We lived in the village of Shathkell, which is infamous for being the least protected village in the area. I grew up watching my father and the other village men fight off bandits, wolves, and of course thiraxpians. I wanted to be just like them, and someday...  

No comments:

Post a Comment